ABSOLUTE SERVICE, INC.
a US-based company with branch in
is in need of
TWO (2) EDITORIAL ASSISTANTS
DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Performs routine tasks such as editing, revising, rewriting, and writing in the field of mathematics and natural sciences;
- Writes and edits effectively in particular content area;
- Step by step creating of educational product, from manuscript to bound book;
- Exercises basic copyright law as applied by educational publishing;
- Exercises good business ethics and working practice;
- Assists the supervisor in fulfilling other departmental duties as required;
- Informs supervisor of problems, anticipated delays, or other circumstances requiring attention;
- Follows company policies, observes safety rules and regulations, and practices good housekeeping.
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Degree in Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Engineering, or Computer Science. Master’s degree preferred.
- WORKING EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills required;
- With experience in writing, editing, and copy editing; K-12, Higher Education, or Publishing industries; project management and preferably teaching;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, can work independently on assigned task, and can work well in a deadline-driven environment;
- Must be detail-oriented, precise, organized, and proactive problem solver;
- Willing to establish residence in Subic Bay Freeport Zone,
, or nearby towns; Olongapo City
- Willing to work in a night shift, 48 hours a week.
Salary is negotiable depending on the qualifications of the applicant.
Interested applicants may send resumes with recent 2x2 photo and other credentials to: